Haley E. Hestbeck
Haley E. Hestbeck is a proud Double Gator, attending the University of Florida for both her undergraduate and legal education. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and a minor in Communication Studies in 2016 before continuing to earn her Juris Doctor in 2019. Ms. Hestbeck was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2019 and began her legal career focusing on guardianship, probate, and estate planning matters, helping clients prepare for their own futures and manage the estates of their loved ones.
Ms. Hestbeck joined the firm at the beginning of 2023, where she primarily practices in the area of healthcare law. Outside of practicing law, she enjoys spending time her husband and their two dogs and traveling with her family.
- University of Florida, B.A., 2016
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2019
- 2019-2022 Associate – Levy & Associates, P.A., Longwood, FL
- 2022-2023 Associate – Family First Firm, Orlando, FL
- 2023-Present Associate – Telan, Meltz, Wallace & Eide, P.A., Maitland, FL
Admissions, Memberships, and Affiliations
- The Florida Bar